HOW To PLAY
Scratch the "YOUR LETTERS" Box to reveal your 18 letters. Scratch all corresponding letters on BOTH CA$HWORD PUZZLES. If you uncover at least 3 or more complete words in PUZZLE 1, win prize shown in PUZZLE 1 Key. If you uncover at least 3 or more complete words in PUZZLE 2, win prize shown in PUZZLE 2 Key. NOTE: Each puzzle plays separately. Words on the puzzles CANNOT be combined to win a higher prize. Example: 3 Words on Puzzle 1 wins $5.00. 3 Words on Puzzle 2 wins $5.00, for a total of $10.00.
1. A word cannot be formed by linking letters diagonally, or by reading the letters from right to left or bottom to top.
2. Letters combined to form a complete word must appear in an unbroken horizontal or vertical sequence on the CA$HWORD puzzle.
3. Letters forming a word filling a complete word space can only be used to form one complete WORD (i.e., “BALL” and “GAME” within “BALLGAME” are considered only one complete WORD).
- You must match all the letters within a possible “word” in order to form a complete word.
- All complete words contain at least three letters.
- Only highest prize won paid per ticket.