Connecticut Gets Luckier with Expanded Lucky for Life™ Lottery Draw Game Starting Jan. 27
New England’s “Lifetime” Lottery game, “Lucky for Life
,” is expanding on Tuesday, January 27 to offer customers more PRIZES, more WINNERS and more LUCK!
The “new” Lucky features larger prize amounts and improved odds. “We have made game changes so that customers will feel the win even more,” said Anne Noble, CT Lottery President and CEO. “Seven of its ten cash prizes are bigger. We have increased the current $3,000 prize to $5,000, for example, and winning that prize level offers better chances. Six of the ten individual prize levels now have better odds for consumers.”
Lucky for Life draw game will also be sold in the six New England states as well as Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana and South Carolina. The first drawing will take place on Thursday, January 29 at approximately 10:38pm, Eastern Time.
"Lucky for Life has been a winning lottery game since its start in Connecticut in 2009, and introduction to the rest of New England in 2012. We anticipate the game’s continued success and the opportunity for growing the customer base with luck that lasts a lifetime,” noted Noble. About Lucky for Life
1. Tickets cost $2 each, and are good for one drawing.
2. Drawings are held every Monday and Thursday night at 10:38pm Eastern time, and are televised live from Connecticut on WCCT-TV.
3. Following each drawing, drawings can be viewed via upload on www.LuckyforLife.US, or, on each state’s individual social media and web sites.
4. The top prize is up to $1,000 a day, every day, for life when matching five (5) numbers plus the Lucky Ball number. The prize is payable as an annuity or lump sum.
5. Players who match the first five numbers win up to $25,000 a year for life. The prize is payable as an annuity or lump sum.
6. “For Life” prizes are payable for the length of a winner’s natural life. At minimum, 20 years worth of payments are guaranteed. Payments could last much longer, based on the lifespan of the winner.
7. Eight other cash prizes range from $3 to $5,000.
8. Overall odds of winning a prize are 1 in 7.8.
9. Odds of winning the top prize are 1 in 30,821,472.
10. Additional information about the game, its rules and how to play can be found at www.LuckyforLife.US
, or each state’s individual lottery site.