CT Lottery Headquarters Will Be Closed on Friday, April 10 (Good Friday)
ROCKY HILL, CT/April 9, 2020 – The CT Lottery Headquarters in Rocky Hill will be closed on Friday, April 10, 2020, in observance of Good Friday. While the Headquarters will not be open for business, the website, social media pages, and automated phone system will be available to obtain information. Regularly scheduled lottery drawings will occur.
Below are the High-Tier Claim Center locations for Friday, April 10 (please call for hours):
- C & A Market, 1088 Boston Post Road, West Haven, (203) 932-4296
- Crossroads Card & Gift, 280 Connecticut Avenue, Norwalk, (203) 852-9671
- Sully’s Mobil, 382 Vauxhall Street, New London; (860) 443-5938
As a reminder, the CT Lottery has implemented the following claims procedures during the current health crisis:
- Prizes up to $599 may be claimed in-person at CT Lottery retailers, or by mail. For mail-in instructions, visit www.CTLottery.org/ClaimPrize.
- Prizes up to $5,000 may be claimed in-person at High-Tier Claim centers, or by mail.
- Prizes $5,000 - $49,999 MUST be claimed by mail.
- Prizes $50,000 and above MUST be made in-person at the CT Lottery’s backup site, by appointment ONLY. To make an appointment, claimants should call (860) 713-2679.
Please note, Lottery Retailers and High-Tier Claim Centers are privately owned businesses and may independently determine openings and closings. All details of the CT Lottery’s temporary changes during the outbreak are available on the CT Lottery’s website at www.CTLottery.org/PublicNotice.
About CT Lottery:
Lottery sales benefit Connecticut's residents in valuable ways. In fiscal year 2019, players won nearly $823 million in prize money and Retailers earned more than $74 million in commissions. At the same time, the CT Lottery provided $370 million to support the valuable services and programs funded by the state’s General Fund including public health, libraries, public safety, education and more. Since the Lottery began in 1972, our contributions to the General Fund have exceeded $10 billion.
The CT Lottery reminds the public that purchasers must be 18 or older. If you gamble, use your GameSense. For information about the CT Lottery, stop by any CT Lottery retailer, visit CTLOTTERY.ORG, join us on Facebook (facebook.com/CTLottery), Instagram (Instagram.com/ctlottery), Twitter (twitter.com/ctlottery), or call (860) 713-2700.
# # #