“5 Card Cash” $255,555 Top Prize Won For Second Time Within One Week of Game’s Launch
Who’s got the winning ticket? For the second time within one week of the game’s launch the top prize of $255,555 in the new draw game 5 Card Cash has been won. The winning ticket was sold in Middlesex County – check your tickets!
The winning 5 Card Cash card symbols drawn on May 12th were: KH, 4D, 10S, QC, AH (King of Hearts, 4 of Diamonds, 10 of Spades, Queen of Clubs, Ace of Hearts).
In addition to $255,555 top prize, 373 tickets on that date contained a match for prizes ranging from $20 to $555. A total of 21,057 tickets contained “Instant Win” prizes ranging from a $2 (free ticket) to $555.
“5 Card Cash is all about providing our players with a winning experience – one ticket with two games to win. Having two top prize winning tickets within the first week of the game’s launch is so exciting for our players,” said Anne Noble, President and CEO of the CT Lottery.
Rachel Cisinski of Vernon made history on May 9th winning $255,555 when her 5 Card Cash ticket was the first perfect match to the winning card symbols drawn: JS, 8D, 10D, AH, 4S (Jack of Spades, 8 of Diamonds, 10 of Diamonds, Ace of Hearts, 4 of Spades).
Since ticket sales for 5 Card Cash began on May 4, 2014, over half a million winning tickets have been sold. To learn about 5 Card Cash, visit the CT Lottery’s YouTube channel (YouTube.com/CTLottery), Facebook (facebook.com/CTLottery) or Twitter (twitter.com/ctlottery) sites or stop by any CT Lottery retailer location.
How to Play 5 Card Cash:
- Ticket sales for 5 Card Cash began May 4, 2014; the first 5 Card Cash drawing was held on May 5. The card themed game costs $2 and requires no card playing skills or poker knowledge.
- 5 Card Cash draw tickets are “Quick Pick” only. No playslips are needed. When you buy your 5 Card Cash ticket, check it IMMEDIATELY! Each ticket includes a hand of 5 randomly selected playing card symbols from a standard deck of 52 cards.
- If the hand on your ticket matches one of the 10 winning hands for the game, you’re an Instant Winner — up to $5,555!
- If you cash your 5 Card Cash “Instant Win” ticket immediately, you’ll receive an exchange ticket from the retailer with the same cards to hold onto for the next daily Drawing. Or, you can wait until after the Drawing to cash your ticket.
- To win again, use your same 5 Card Cash ticket to match the cards in the daily Drawing at 1:57pm.
- Match 3 or more of the cards in the 5 Card Cash daily drawing, and you could win up to $255,555!